Teaching Assistant - Required for January 2020 (or sooner if possible)
Muscliff Primary School is a vibrant, popular school in Bournemouth where children are happy and staff are committed to improving standards and providing exciting purposeful learning experiences for all children.
We have a strong team ethos and focus on creating a supportive nurturing environment for our children, built on positive relationships between home and school.
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join us as soon as possible, to work closely with KS2 class teachers to support children with a range of needs. Ideally we require a TA to work part time, mornings only (8.15-1.30pm), although would consider full time (32.25 hours). The post will be a Fixed Term Contract until the end of August, with the possibility of being extended into the next academic year. This is a grade 3 position, full time equivalent salary range £18426-£19171.
The right person will:
• Have experience, training and willingness to support children with a range of SEND; autism, developmental delay, social/ emotional, medical or learning disabilities
• Be able to draw on a range of skills to support children with behavioural difficulties in a 1:1 role, adapting to individuals needs and following behaviour plans
• Have good literacy and numeracy skills;
• Passionate about supporting and enriching children’s learning;
• Be creative and flexible in the way you work;
• Be committed to your own professional development;
• Be a team player who will embrace the opportunity to be part of our committed, highly skilled staff team.
If you would enjoy being part of our successful, friendly school, we would like to hear from you.
Please look at the person specification if you are interested and download the application form from this page. We will also accept online applications. Completed online forms to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Rigorous checks will be made of the successful applicant’s background credentials, including enhanced DBS checks.
Closing date for applications – Tuesday 3rd December 4pm
Interview date: Monday 9th December
Muscliff Primary School
Tel. 01202 549654
Headteacher: Mrs Sarah Fenby
Deputy Headteacher: Mrs Emma Huns
We have an exciting opportunity for a Co-opted Governor position.
It is really important to have people with no personal connection to the school involved in governance as they bring fresh perspectives to the school. They can ask different questions, be objective and take a new look at what we are doing.
So long as you have the synergy with the schools values and are confident that that you have the potential to be a good governor then we would be happy to have you.
Please see the document below for further details or come into the school office and speak to the School Business Manager.