Things to do on my own
Continue with your doodle work, spelling and handwriting...
- make a den and draw a picture of it- you can add in labels too!
- use construction toys to build your dream house
- organise your bookshelf so the books go from the biggest to the smallest
- pair the socks... how many pairs can you make?
- see how many digraphs you can spot around the house
Practise reading and spelling words from the front of your reading record
Practise your cursive handwriting
Enjoy a picture book
Listen to a story https://stories.audible.com
Sing counting songs:
- Counting in 2s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2iStjfHxrk
- Counting in 5s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r176jXYwct8
- Counting in 10s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8CEOlAOGas
Sing shape songs:
- 2D shapes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTeqUejf3D0
- 3D shapes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guNdJ5MtX1A
See what the animals are up to at the zoo https://zoo.sandiegozoo.org/live-cams