Choose your favourite book and recreate a scene inside a shoebox.
You could use:
- Decorative, recycled and found materials
- Old photographs
- Drawing materials
- Small figures made from mixed media or recycled items such as toys, dolls or ornaments
Remember to send us pictures of your finished project!
Imagine a new habitat...
Your new habitat could be extreme or temperate, harsh or forgiving, hot and humid or cold and dry - it could even change from one extreme to another from day to night.
Now imagine an animal that is perfectly adapted to survive in this habitat - what special adaptations help it to thrive?
1. Design a new habitat
2. For this habitat, design a predator with special adaptations
3. For this habitat, design a prey animal with special adaptations
4. Design a plant for the prey animal to eat with special adaptations