How fantastic to have representatives from the YMCA come to visit us today to talk about World Homeless day which we will be supporting this year. The children listened very well and had some excellent thoughtful ideas about homelessness and what we can do to support them. So we will be brining in spare change to fill the letters YMCA on Wednesday 10th October.
First Meeting Notes 25.9.18
- All school councillors introduced and introduction to school council given.
- Wood chip area of playground discussed ideas for something new include: bug houses, play equipment, monkey bars, new football goals and table tennis permanent structures.
- Inter house sports tournaments.
- Christmas charity collections
- World homeless day
- Fund raising ideas for round table children's wish charity
- Activities on the MUGA at lunchtimes - scope for additional activities as opposed to only football.