Art and Craft
Here are some ideas of the different art and craft activities you could do at home over your Easter break:
- Got a paper plate lying around? make an easter bunny or chick mask!
- Hard boil some eggs and either paint or draw a special Easter egg design on them.
- Make an Easter collage from newspapers/catalogues/magazines of all things spring time.
- Draw and design your very own Easter egg!
- Go in the garden and choose a new spring flower to copy and draw.
- Got a balloon? Why not make some papier mache Easter eggs to decorate your garden with.
- Paint one of your feet, print it on some paper and make a footprint bunny picture!
- Paint a lovely springtime picture.