Meeting Notes 30/1/18
- Round table children's wish charity selected and discussed.
- Wish Wednesday ideas for raising money for our charity. Ideas put forward: mufti, pyjama day, dress up day.
- Clothing and toy collection day for children's wish charity.
- Litter pick in the local community discussed - Muscliff park would be the area selected and Bournemouth Council would be contacted to get involved.
Actions ready for next meeting:
- Mrs Flynn to find a suitable date for wish Wednesday and toy/clothes collection
- Children to decide if we will have mufti or pyjama day to raise funds.